These are the house rules and policies.
- Residents maintain quiet at all times except for low volume in common rooms.
- Residents maintain a neat and clean environment in their room and in the house.
- Residents should contribute to house chores such as cooking or cleaning.
- Monthly $200 stipend.
- Shared car for short trips for licensed residents.
- Weekly scheduled house inspections.
- Guests welcome during visiting hours and must be approved by the community in advance.
- There is a small fund for tele-health doctor visits and prescriptions. Medical issues using this fund must be discussed openly with the community.
- You may obtain your own public or private insurance.
- Excess weight gain and obesity prohibited.
- Valuables may be stored in a safe or locker but otherwise should not be kept on site.
- Weekly bible study requiring a few hours of preparation and homework.
- You’ll participate in online activism in support of specific candidates and issues.
- Residents can be evicted for not following these rules or for other violations as determined by the community.
In just a little while, the wicked will be no more;Psalm 37:10
though you look carefully at his place, he will not be there.
But the meek shall inherit the land
and delight themselves in abundant peace.