If libertarians fought with the same persistence that they make cowardly excuses for running away, they could actually win. Here’s a sample of their excuses:
- I can’t fight because they’ll censor me.
- I can’t fight because they’ll target my business with fines. [So fight anonymously!]
- No point in fighting because socialists are impervious to reason.
- I fought – I went to a protest and yelled slogans into my friends’ ears.
- I fought – I stormed the capitol under cover of a rampaging mob.
In fact the war today isn’t in the street or on the steps of the capitol but in social media. However libertarians are terrified of getting insulted so they refuse to fight.
So what should you do? Get on social media and fight! Follow me on Twitter and follow my follows.